Blue Dolphin recognises that all businesses impact on the environment in a variety of different ways. As such we are committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance in relation to our services.
We have identified the following key environmental impacts associated with protecting the environment to minimise wastage and maximise the efficient use of material and resources.
Blue Dolphin Strive to achieve this by
- Sourcing FSC Paper – (Source Local Suppliers)
- Recycled Ink Cartridges – (Source Local Suppliers)
- Using electronic resources to communicate with Suppliers and Clients
- Recycling waste – both paper and general
- Reducing usage of Utilities – Gas, Electric and Water
The company is committed to reducing these and other impacts and to the continual improvement of our environmental performance. To help achieve this, Blue Dolphin are working towards Investors in the Environment Green accreditation.
We are committed to working with our staff, customers, suppliers, investors, contractors, regulatory bodies and neighbours to achieve the following objectives;
- Meet and where possible exceed all environmental regulations relevant to our organisation and its activities.
- Increase cost-effectiveness by reducing our consumption of energy and raw materials
- Reduce waste, pollution and noise both locally and in the wider environment
- Systematically assess all aspects of our company
- Set targets for measurable annual improvements
- Make our progress available for independent assessment.
It is the responsibility of all employees, visitors and contractors to fully support this policy through active participation and co-operation.
This environmental policy will be displayed at all times and is openly available to all members of the public via our website – www.bdolphin.co.uk .
The introduction and implementation of this policy is a commitment of Blue Dolphin management and a shared responsibility with our employees. Judith Goode – Green Champion has designated responsibility for day-to-day implementation of this policy.
The policy will be reviewed annually as part of the organisations overall environment management plan.
GREEN CHAMPION APPOINTED FOR ENVIRONMENTAL ENQUIRIES:
CONTACT DETAILS: Mrs Judith Goode – Blue Dolphin – 01733 361729