- Product / Service differentiation review
- Customer Market Research
- Competitor Market Research
- Creating a marketing action plan
Proper marketing planning prevents poor business performance
A marketing action plan is dynamic and when prepared well will provide you with a structure that includes key tasks and dates with resource allocations demonstrating commitment to action not just to planning.
There are 4 key steps in the logic of preparing a marketing action plan:
Step 1: Establish where are we now?
Step 2: Identify the strategic options available and decide which way to go
Step 3: Consider the financial implications, human resource needs and operational issues
Step 4: Consolidate all the earlier steps by setting out a timetable, budgets and role allocation
Elements that will be covered within the marketing action plan include
• Analysis of existing customers
• Analysis of your buy adderall reviews existing product base
• Evaluating organisational strengths and weaknesses
• Identifying if you are capable of making the required changes
• Looking at options i.e.
• Staying pretty much the same
• Supplying new products to existing customers
• Supplying existing products to new customers
• Diversifying by offering new products to new customers
The above provides an overview in the development of a marketing action plan.
If your company
• Has lost its business direction
• Is struggling to find new customers
• Finds it difficult to up sell and cross sell
• Is looking at diversification as a route forward
Call 01733 361729 where we will be happy to discuss how a marketing action plan could help you grow your business.