Make informed business decisions through improved business knowledge
Would you benefit from actually knowing how your customers perform as opposed to say using anecdotal evidence?
Would knowledge of competitors
• Pricing – how much will they charge as opposed to the price they publish
• Delivery – how long will it take them to supply
• Availability – when are they able to start
• Sales process – how do they respond to a sales enquiry and do they follow the enquiry up
• Quality – just how good is the product or service provided
• Capacity – how much can they do, how much work do they need coming in just to stand still
• Capability – how capable are they of dealing with unusual requests, do they have a wide skill base in house
• Future plans – what are they looking for growth, consolidation or exit
Gaining accurate competitor information is critical in making strategic marketing decisions
If you would like to know more about competitor research or would like to have a Competitor Audit conducted simply call 01733 361729 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Our research intelligence service, which offers significant advantage over traditional research and consulting routes in terms of depth, cost and speed.
Our technology allows a complete evaluation by region, country and or globally depending on client need.
Examples of application include:
• Detailed competitor analysis
• Company profiling and strategic direction
• New markets and size of available markets for existing and or new products
• Technical and market due diligence
• Disposals, acquisitions, strategic fits and restructuring
• Supply chains and technology compressions
• Investment and lending appraisals
• New product development
• Market and technology watch
Why are Business Intelligence appraisals different?
Our data systems and interpretations are live and provide you with a robust and unique response.
We provide interpretive reports with supporting recommendations and reasoned narrative that are specific to your need.
We quantify individual opportunities both now and in the future.
We only provide you with relevant information that is clearly presented.
Blue Dolphin offers various levels and depths of information. You choose and remain in control of the quantity and cost.
For more information on how improved business intelligence could help you make the right decision call 01733 361729 or e mail email@example.com