About Our WordPress Hosting
Built and hosted in the UK
Our cloud hosting platform has been designed from the ground up to meet the demand of modern web sites. Completely scalable, all our customers benefit when we add more resources
Load Balancing & Health Checking
The platform automatically detects surges of traffic or periods of heavy load and will scale and rebalance automatically over its dedicated 10Gbits network. Additional compute power is kept in reserve should it be needed.
Using The Best Hardware
From a hardware point of view, you won’t find a single point of failure in our design, and we’re using some of the best hardware in the industry thanks to our partners at Dell.
Other Users Wont Affect You
Many other shared hosting platforms suffer performance issues when one users site gets very busy or runs an inefficient script. Our hosting system will scale up resources on demand meaning that other websites will not degrade your performance.
Technology That Works
Our Webservers have two Octa-core Processors with Hyper-threading to give 32 logical cores per machine and 64GB DDR4 memory. Any of our web servers can serve any website we host, everything is load balanced.
All your website files are stored on a 100% SSD storage
Data Security & Backup
Layers of security not just physically but at every layer of our platform. Our storage platform is resilient to the level that whole storage servers and disks can fail with no downtime. As you would expect we take backups every day to an offsite facility.
No matter how fast your web server and storage is your site can only operate as fast as the database server it connects to. That’s why all our MySQL databases are hosted on dedicated 32 core servers with 128GB RAM and SSD storage.
What’s more database professionals fine-tune our platform to deliver the very best performance
Fast Site Speed
Site speed is now more important than ever. That’s why our WordPress platform sits behind a pre-configured NGINX edge cache system that ensures the quickest response to your end users. For the advanced users, you can manage the cache content using our StackCache interface inside WordPress.
Dedicated To WordPress
For WordPress, we’ve given each site its own PHP-FPM resource pool which is running the latest and fastest PHP 7 software with an inbuilt OPCache. OPCache ensures the quickest possible execution time by storing WordPress code in memory – removing the need to load and parse scripts on each request.
Our Hosting – Summary
- UK (East Midlands) based servers in secure data servers to host our websites – manned 24/7
- Daily back ups
- With Timeline Backups facility, it’s a rolling backup for a period of 30 days; a new backup is taken each day and you’re able to rollback to any of the backups taken within the last 30-day period.
- You’re able to restore both site files and databases independently, so if there’s only an issue with one then you don’t need to touch the other part of the site.
- You can also choose to overwrite files, or restore backups to a separate folder to check differences before restoring the backup completely.
- Dedicated fast WordPress hosting from £240 per year
For more information call 01733 361729